Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycee07 View Post
    it doesnt sound like she's advertising anything to me,not one time did she say go out and buy this product, she's just stating what products she's using and what works for her, isnt that the point of these forums to get more info on different products and share our experiences, sweetchica keep updating us its very informative to me!!!
    Same here! We all like to share what type of products we are using! And to me Movate isn't something that she's going to need to advertise for!! It is available EVERYWHEREEEE! :confused:
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 09:35 PM
    [QUOTE=spotted;1683280]Same here! We all like to share what type of products we are using! And to me Movate isn't something that she's going to need to advertise for!! It is available EVERYWHEREEEE! :confused:[/QUOTEtotally

Agree I added movate to my hq mix cause my back began to repig:eek: don't want all my hard work to go to waste... spottd how you doing girl, I'm on the gluta 100mg pills I got them for 60 pills for 60 dollars I think that's a good deal how much is gnc selling them for
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 22, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    good points chica hows the lightening comin:)
    My body is a chocolate caramel swirl lol.. my hands and wrists have been peeling like crazy and are becoming really light... my neck is like three diff shades... my chest is really light.. my back is darker.. etc.. I just want an even skin tone.. I don't care about bleaching really... just want to even out my tone more than anything... I'll keep doing my regimen and see how it goes.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 11:39 AM

Good for you girl
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

May 14, 2009, 01:52 AM

OK sweetchica, I need to know, was your hq that you got from mono.net brown and lumpy?
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 14, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycee07 View Post
    ok sweetchica, i need to know, was your hq that you got from mono.net brown and lumpy?
    When I got my hq it was very watery and pinkish.. I emailed them and they told me to send $25 for express shipping and in a few days I received another hq that was thick creamy and pinkish.. email them and they should send you another one
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2009, 11:44 PM

spotted,
    Did u clear u pm's?

40 is not fast enoug. I use glutha soap & kojic soap also.
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

May 15, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    when i got my hq it was very watery and pinkish.. i emailed em and they told me to send $25 for express shipping and in a few days i received another hq that was thick creamy and pinkish.. email em and they should send u another one

Oh, well I just don't trust them, I just want a refund!
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 06:50 AM

Mpk are you using retina also
    sunnyca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    im on the gluta 100mg pills i got them for 60 pills for 60 dollars i think thats a good deal how much is gnc selling them for
    Did you mean 1000mg? The gluta pills that I use are 500mg, and I get a bottle of 60caps for about $21 after a free shipping promo, which I get with each shipment.

I am now thinking of adding high dosage NAC pills to my regimen. Does anyone have any experience or info on NAC?
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

May 16, 2009, 01:04 PM
    when i got my hq it was very watery and pinkish.. i emailed em and they told me to send $25 for express shipping and in a few days i received another hq that was thick creamy and pinkish.. email em and they should send u another one
    I ordered hydroquinone10% from them and it was watery and didn't look or feel like hydroquinone. I just emailed them demanded a refund.. cause I ordered hydroqinone 10 % in the past from a legit company here in the U.S. that used to sell it and it work wonders on me.. I wish they still sell it here but they don't any more but any way... I was disappointed with the product it look like crap.. watery and nasty looking look like someone had a kid make it and put in a jar and mailed it.. didn't look professional at all...

May 16, 2009, 11:48 PM

Nope no retin a this time. I was assured w the movate I wouldn't need it. I am peeling a little.
    Or I need a shower!! Lol on my chest not my stubborn arms... yet.

May 16, 2009, 11:49 PM

Where do u find halog cream eBay?
    Lightenup2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:45 AM
    I received my hq 40% cream on saturday and it was very watery.. I started using it anyways and was told i'd get sent another cream. My results so far have been GREAT and i havent even been using it for a week yet. My regimen is i shower with fair and white vitamin c soap and then gluthatione soap (still waiting for my kojic acid soap). I then mix my fair and white exclusive lotion with a bit of halog cream and my HQ. mix it together in my palm and rub it on my body.. twice a day.. My body has already lightened one shade... I am so HAPPY.. i'll keep u guys updated on how i progress.
    Hey Sweetchica21 - where do u get your HQ40% cream - let me know I need to light ASAP - Cheers
    Lightenup2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    i ordered hydroquinone10% from them and it was watery and didnt look or feel like hydroquinone. i just emailed them demanded a refund.. cause i ordered hydroqinone 10 % in the past from a legit company here in the U.S. that used to sell it and it work wonders on me.. i wish they still sell it here but they dont any more but any way... i was disappointed with the product it look like crap.. watery and nasty looking look like someone had a kid make it and put in a jar and mailed it.. didnt look professional at all....
    Hey where did you get HQ 10% CREAM from in the US . Please let me know . Thanks
    guesswhoiam Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2009, 06:25 AM

Sweetchica 21 - good for you - you sound very excited with your results :-)
    I also just ordered hydro 40% from mono.net and can't wait for it to get here. I had originally ordered the raw HQ powder but it is so difficult to dissolve. No matter how much I mix I can still feel the crystals when I use it. Anyone has any idea how to better dissolve HQ in my lotion?
    somaliboy Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Jul 4, 2009, 06:13 AM
    My mom is african and she is naturally fair skinned but has used some low hq creams here and there to give her an even tone.. U wouldnt even believe she's 45 coz her skin is so clear and smooth...
    I have an aunt who is lighter than rihanna.. I was shocked today when my mom told me that my aunt used to be darker than her.. my mom is like megan good's skin color.. maybe a little lighter. My mom says that my aunt gets her husband who is a medical doctor to write her a prescription for pure hq powder and mixes it in her oil....lol.. if hq 40% doesnt give me the results i want,... thats wut i'll try.
    Hi I really need to know where you got your hq 40% cream
    And also isn't 40% a bit top potent?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 4, 2009, 06:36 AM
    Mono.net people have it
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2009, 11:12 AM

No there are other places to get it. Mono.net are scammers
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 4, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Possibly, the hydro I ordered didn't work. Just assumed I needed a stronger %

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Ufc 86 results [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone catch the Griifin vs Rampage fight? I'm out of town and counldnt rent it? Resulsts?

HCG results [ 1 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had a tubal ligation done. The doctor informed me that my HCG level was 9.58 when it should have been closer to 2. I went in for some more blood work today but I do not know how to read the stupid results. I guess my question is... how do you read these and is it likely that I am in...

View more questions Search