Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    no there are other places to get it. mono.net are scammers
    do you know any other places to get HQ 40%? I got from mono.net once I was very disappointed they are so unprofessional I want to get the powder hQ but I don't know how to mix it.. I know where I get the powder but I just want to know other sites where I can buy HQ 40% cream

I bought HQ 10% at greatskin.com a few year back it did get job on my skin the company no longer sale it cause of the law that went in effect.

My skin was smooth as hell no break out.. since than I been using bio claire it keep my skin light but I get break out from it.. I want to stop using it and go by HQ but I can't find the high percentage ones for nothing.. the 2% 4% does nothing for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Ufc 86 results [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone catch the Griifin vs Rampage fight? I'm out of town and counldnt rent it? Resulsts?

HCG results [ 1 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had a tubal ligation done. The doctor informed me that my HCG level was 9.58 when it should have been closer to 2. I went in for some more blood work today but I do not know how to read the stupid results. I guess my question is... how do you read these and is it likely that I am in...

View more questions Search