Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clyde Fallon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Return to Mars Business Simulation
    Hi all,

Has anyone heard of the Return to Mars simulation? I'm looking to find a management position with an engineering firm and thought this simulation would give me something to put on my resume. Is it a business simulation or more of an interactive learning site?
    Thanks

Here is the site to check out.

Business Simulations

Return to Mars
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:01 AM

Nope never heard of them
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:08 AM

Seem like a strange website, how did you come across this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capstone business simulation [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has any experince with the capstone business simulation and can give me some help and pointers to get through it. I have completed practice rounds and will be starting real rounds next Monday and am pretty lost.

Capstone Business Simulation [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance... Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations -...

Can 2005 business expenses be included in 2006 return [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I started one online business in 2005, for which I made certain expenses. But I did not included those expenses during my 2005 tax returns. Now I am doing my 2006 tax returns. So I would like to know can I include my 2005 expenses in 2006 tax returns. Or is there any other way to...

View more questions Search