Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imemiself Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Use the Kruskal-Wallis test and a significance level of a = 0.05 to test the hypothes
    In an experiment to determine which of three different missile systems is preferable, the
    propellant burning rates were measured. The data after coding is given below.
    System I 24.0 ,16.7 ,22.8 ,19.8, 18.9
    System II 23.2, 19.8 ,18.1, 17.6, 20.2, 17.8
    System III 18.4, 19.1 ,17.3 ,17.3, 19.7 ,18.9, 18.8 , 19.3
    Use the Kruskal-Wallis test and a significance level of a = 0.05 to test the hypothesis that
    propellant burning rates are the same for the three missiles.

Apr 10, 2009, 07:17 AM
    What is the median salary?How many of the employees earn less than the mean?
    A small accounting firm pays each of its five clerks Rs 25000, two junior accountants Rs
    60000, and the firm’s owner Rs 255000. What is the mean salary paid at this firm? How
    Many of the employees earn less than the mean? What is the median salary?

Apr 10, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Find the probability distribution
    Nonstandard dice can produce interesting distributions of outcomes. You have two balanced,
    six-sided dice. One is a standard dice, with faces having 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 spots. The other die
    has three faces with 0 spots and three faces with 6 spots. Find the probability distribution
    for the total number of spots Y on the up-faces when you roll these two dice.

Apr 10, 2009, 07:18 AM
    State null hypothesis and alternate hypothesis and conduct a t-test.
    A study of iron deficiency among infants compared samples of infants following different
    Feeding regimens. One group contained breast-fed infants, while the children in other group
    Were fed a standard baby formula without any iron supplements. Here are summary results
    On blood hemoglobin levels at 12 months of age.
    Group n Mean s
    Breast-fed 23, 13.3, 1.7
    Formula 19, 12.4 , 1.8
    a. Is there significant evidence that the mean hemoglobin level is higher among breastfed
    Babies? State null hypothesis and alternate hypothesis and conduct a t-test.
    b. Give a 95% confidence interval for the mean difference in hemoglobin level between
    The two populations of infants.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2009, 07:25 AM
    What do you think the answer is? We are here to help you with your homework if you show an effort. It is against site policy to give you the answer outright.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

P-value and significance level [ 1 Answers ]

hi there, I don't understand if we should reject Ho or accepet Ho if the p-value is exactly equal to the significance level (alpha). Let say if P-value = 0.04 and alpha (significance level) = 0.04 what can we conclude?? All I know if p-value is < 0.04 then we should reject Ho in favor of Ha. How...

View more questions Search