Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karenasharrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 10, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Finding an Investor in Orlando
    I am starting a new for profit business in orlando. How do I get in contact with local investors?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:34 PM

Hi, Karenasharrison!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, what specific kind of business is this about, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intent to lien by HOA in Orlando [ 1 Answers ]

The HOA in my community is experiencing it third (3rd) change in management with accountability issues included in the list of issues that brought abouth the change. The new management has issued a letter indicating my delinquency of monthly dues. The letter does not clearly indicate what months...

How much to bid on 5 condos for 2146.25 in Orlando Fla [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a bid on 5 condos in Orlando Florida and need to know how to bid. I went to see the jobs today and they are very small condos. Three are very clean and two have trash all over with spoiled food in Frig. There is no power so I will have to rent or buy a small generator. I know I...

I lost track of the get together in Orlando. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been away for a few days. I lost track of the get together. Last I heard it was in Orlando FL. Did this fall apart already? I hope not!

View more questions Search