Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertaloe Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2003, 08:28 AM
    Romania
    Are Romanians considered as whites? I know that Romania has been conquered by the huns and the turks. I am wondering. PLease let me know if you know. THanks.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 4, 2003, 09:16 PM
    Romania
    Romanians, as Hungarians, of course have a diverse history of being conquered by Asiatic people. Some intermarriage and genetic exchange was obviously effected. So the people there will show such traits as higher cheek bones and the characteristic oriental eye configuration ever so slightly.

Actually, it all depends on who you ask.
    Ask an anthropologist and he would say that the majority show predominantly white characteristics such as high ridged noses, wavy straight or curly hair, and relatively lighter skin than Arabs or other Asiatics.

Ask Arian Northern Europeans and they might say no. Ask an American for whom the slightest admixture nullifies all outward appearances and he would say no. Of course the same person might make an exception for Russians. Especially if his great grandfather was from there.

It is generally a matter of opinion.
    tefutfraiere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 02:47 PM
    You dude we eat YOU... that is why different lolz, and who told you that Romanians were conquered by Huns and turks... learn history... Negro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romania [ 3 Answers ]

I need some information please. Is Romanian food very different from Western foods? PLease help. Thank you.

View more questions Search