Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alpirastogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 02:07 AM
    "Retained earning"
    What is the formula of "cost of retained earning on dividend yield"?
    alpirastogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Cost of retained earning(after tax)=Dividend per share(1-td)/Market price per share(1-tc)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain "retained earnings",with a small example [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Please explain what is "retained earnings" . I am using quick books pro 2002, and I am new in this software and don't have much experience.I would like to know what is retained earnings.Please answer Thanking you Sincerely Sunil.c

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

What information is needed to calculate "Retained Earning"? [ 3 Answers ]

PROBLEM: During 2006, Edgemont Corporation had revenues of $230,000 and expenses, including income taxes, of $190,000. On December 31, 2005, Edgemont had assets of $350,000, liabilities of $80,000, and capital stock of $210,000. Edgemont paid a cash dividend of $25,000 in 2006. No additional stock...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search