Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mashaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Where can I find the fuse for a heat pump
    I am failing to locate the fuse for my heat pump where can I find it.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Apr 9, 2009, 05:22 PM

It's under the canooten valve.
    You will need to give way more information then this. Start with the make and model eh?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 07:48 PM

If it has a fuse it would be on the circuit board in the air handler, looks like a automotive type. Also check your breaker, it will be on a separate breaker then the a/c. Good luck, Mike
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 08:36 PM

Radio-Shack and an Automotive store are possible answers so are the big box stores or a hardware store.

Yep, question is a bit vague.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mashaz View Post
    i am failing to locate the fuse for my heat pump where can i find it.

It `s probably marked a/c since the heatpump and aircondition is all in one unit,, do you have a fuse box or a breaker box
    If it's the small automotive type fuse in you furnace ,you probably not getting much out of your airhandler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Fuse for Trane XE900 Weathertorn Heat Pump [ 3 Answers ]

Were can I get a 300 volt fuse for the Trane XE900? It's the small metal and glass one, looks like an automotive fuse. The following places don't have one; The Home Depot Orchard Supply Lowe's Ace Hardware True Value

Restarting well pump after fuse blown [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My dishwasher was running when a fuse blew and the pump stopped. I reset the fuse but have no idea how to get the pump workling again, It is GE 5KCX36 model. The house is heated by hot water and it is Saturday in Canada. If it won't start, can I safely wait uuntil Monday to get a plumber?

Blown fuse in heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

What are some causes of blown fuses in the inside unit of a heat pump? I had a blown fuse in the heat pump, replaced the fuse and the unit worked fine and heated the house up and blew the fuse again after an hour or so. I vaccumed out the inside unit sprayed contact cleaner on the contacts and...

Spa pump fuse [ 1 Answers ]

The PUMP 1 FUSE light is on and the pump doesn't work. The control system is a CS6230VDS from Hydro Spa. I assume I should change the fuse but I can't tell where it is. Can anyone help me?

Heat Pump and burned fuse - Need HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with our heat pump. The last 2 days we have noticed a burning smell downstairs and were trying to locate where it was coming from. Narrowed it down to the heat hump. Vacuumed the unit out and replaced the filter yesterday. This morning had the same problem. Seems to happen...

View more questions Search