Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Apr 9, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Has anyone ever attempted VBAC.
    I am 23 week pregnant with baby #2. It's a boy. Anyway, with my first I had a c-section. With this one my doctor said that I can attempt a VBAC. I was just wondering if anyone has attempted a VBAC, successful or not, I would like to hear of some outcomes, as I would really like to attempt a VBAC, and my doctor is comfortable with it as long as my pregnancy remains problem free. Please share your experiences with me, I would love to hear them.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 06:38 PM

Have not myself, but have worked with some, and have known some women who have. One mother had 4 after a c-section when she was 24. She had her vbacs at 40, 41, 42 and 45.

It will be very individual. If you have no problems in your pregnancy, and no problems are anticipated for your birth, there is no reason why it shouldn't go well.

If the decision is made that an induction would be warranted, many doctors these days would prefer you go for a repeat c-section in that situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child attempted suicide [ 2 Answers ]

What happends to a parent if their child attempted suicide?

Will the cops come after me for attempted shoplifting (they can track me down)? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all! I am currently in a lot of student loans due to my University education, and thus last week I was poked by the devil and I decided to try and shoplift. My friend had recently bought 3-4 DVDs from FutureShop (similar to BestBuy in the US) here in Canada, and I basically took the receipt...

Attempted Suicide & the Aftermath [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I have a huge weight on my shoulders right now and could really use some objective opinions. My husband and I are going through an extremely rough time. He's always been a little moody and emotional, I will say that his emotions control his entire existence. If we'd had a fight and...

Attempted Repo [ 2 Answers ]

Can a repo person leave a detailed message in your front door telling you he was there to repo your vehicle? This happened to my neighbor when he wasn't home. The note told him (First and Last name) I was here to repo your 97 Chevy Lumina for the (bank's name) Payment is needed immediately or...

Attempted agg. Battery with child [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean when someone gets charged with attempted aggravated battery with a child?:confused:

View more questions Search