Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamelaekins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Trazadone and pregnancy
    I am trying to get pregnant and have been taking trazadone for 5 years should I stop the medication? Will it harm the baby?
    Bsmom Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Have you been taking trazodone for sleep? If at all possible you need to get off the medication (due to the severe sedating effects possible to a baby) Your OB/GYN can recommend a safer alternative
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 19, 2009, 11:44 PM

IT will be really hard to just go off it with out feeling withdrawals cut it 1/2 and start there and ask your dr. to maybe give you something else that won't harm the baby. There is all natural sleepaides out there 2 so that might be a answer.

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Could it be pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

You have unprotected sexual intercourse and each time the man releases inside of you. You think you may be pregnant but the day you are suppose to get your period u bleed but not how your regular period be. What does that mean?

6 1/2 week pregnancy loss and delayed next pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lost a 6 1/2 week pregancy in January 2008. My periods returned in February With the cause not known,I started trying actively in march . A scan revealed all was well and I have been timing planning and trying for the past 9 months but my periods still come every month. I am expecting my...

Cat pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a persian cat who is 60 days into her pregnancy today 8-11-08 this is her first litter and I was wondering if the average for a persian cat pregnancy different than the 60-63 day average, and what do I look for to know she is going into labor?

View more questions Search