Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daereon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 04:02 PM
    What type of major to choose to work with animals?
    Hello,

I am currently needing some advice about a career choice. I am graduating in May with a two year degree in Equine Science and am trying to find a school to transfer to. I have considered vet tech, animal behaviorist, zoology and business. I would like to make a significant salary and have a strong business background rather than animal training. I would love to do wildlife rehab and natural horsemanship. I don't think I want to become a vet because of the heavy science background- I applied to the University of FL's Animal Science program but just found out that I must have about 30 credits involving chem and bio. Does anyone have any ideas for a career choice, new major or school? I would love to find a school in FLA. I am also considering grad school. Thanks! :)
    cutedevil00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 12:03 AM
    I think u should be an animal cop for wild animals it's a really great thing 2 do 4 all the animals wherever u live

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animals that cry [ 1 Answers ]

What animals cry and make a show of sympathy?

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Work in NYC, Have to choose by the way living in NJ or NY [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I tried a lot to find specific information on my query, but couldn't find it and thus decided to post. Please pardon me if this question has already been answered previously. I currently live in NYC, and recently got a full time job in downtown NY. I am now looking to move somewhere close to...

How do I work this type equation? [ 4 Answers ]

X divided by 7/8 = 3/5 X = ?

Animals [ 2 Answers ]

My cat was diagnosed with a lung infection. Does litter box dust or litter box deodorizers cause this problem? She is also having some type of breathing attack. Her breathing is heavy and when she has these attacks she is gasping for breath. The vet prescribed CLAVAMOX. She is an older cat over...

View more questions Search