Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorisd718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Kenmore Dryer
    My dryer runs. But, there is no heat. Is that an easy fix?
    remtps Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Nov 9, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Yes! Replace the heating element... just make sure you remember how you unhooked the wires..!
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Could you please supply me with the brand and model of your dryer so I may provide you with a proper diagnosis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore HE3 Dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer is getting electricity because the lights come on when a drying selection is pushed. The drum will not turn. When I press the start button, I hear a clicking sound and nothing happens after that! What's up with this?

Kenmore dryer [ 4 Answers ]

My dryer go on but there's no heat I just had it fix for the same problem. I was told it had a breaker that may turn heat back on. HELP I don't know where it is. Thank you.

Kenmore Dryer problems [ 5 Answers ]

Just recently our Kenmore elec. dryer started leaving stains on our clothing. The stains look like the little guy that lives in the dryer and steals socks takes a grease pencil and makes little marks that are from a half inch to 3 inches long. There is usually only one mark on each garment and...

Kenmore Gas Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

When I push the start button it sounds like it wants to start but it won't. I opened the door and depressed the safety switch to see if the drum would turn, It won't. If I keep pushing the start button, after a few seconds it stops making a noise like it is trying to start and begins to click( like...

View more questions Search