Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsRivers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
    80's movie where the rocks fart and a baby was stolen
    I am looking for the title to a 80's movie where a baby was stolen from a girl. Most of the charcters were animated, all except the girl and the baby I believe. I can remember that the girl fell asleep and was in a fantasy land and whenever they walked on these rocks the rocks made farting sounds. I can remember the girl eating an apple and when the girl woke up the baby was there safe and sound.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 06:46 PM

Labyrinth (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

The Silent Fart [ 7 Answers ]

An elderly couple was attending church services . About halfway through the service, she leaned over and said to her husband, ''I just let out a silent fart, what do you think I should do?'' He replied, ''Put a new battery in your hearing aid '' ;)

Fart powered car [ 8 Answers ]

Wouldn't it be a good idea to help conzerve fossil fuel by designing a fart powerer car that could run on methane gas?

Title needed: Animated 80's film: Girl saves town who got their color stolen [ 1 Answers ]

A girl goes out to her barn and gets her white horse. They go to a town with naughty kids because their color was stolen by two bad guys. I can't remember the title to save the life of me, its from the late 80's or early 90's. Please help its driving me nuts!

View more questions Search