Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odisneyfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Closing
    Hello my question is how long can I stay in my house after the closing I will need to make arguments to travel to my new house in another stats I waiting on the money I get from the closing to move basically thanks again

Janet
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2006, 01:37 PM
    That will all be a part of the terms of the contract. When did you and the buyer agree that it would be vacated?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Yes as rick says it is all in the contract, many people want possession at closing, and want you out prior to closing so they can do a final inspection of the home. Others a will work with possession in 30 days. Often if you want to stay in the house after possession, they will want a lower price to compensate, and/or a fund set up for hiden damage or damge done by you in the house after closing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closing S-Corporation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We closed our business (S-Corporation) April of last year. We are incorporated in the state of Kentucky. All bills owed and taxes due have been paid. Can you tell me what we need to do to actually close the corporation. Thanks, Harry

Closing entry [ 1 Answers ]

At the end oa an accounting period, lackawaxen co. has the following account balances listed on its Adjusted Trial Balance: Sales revenue $100,000 Cost of goods sold $50,000 Administrative earnings: $25,000 Retained Earnings: 250,000 Assume there are no other revenue...

Closing Date [ 1 Answers ]

I want to xtend my closing date on the house I'm about to purchase... how I go about doing that... go to my realtor agent... is that breaking a contract..?. and how long can I entend it for... 1-2 mon..? Thanks

View more questions Search