Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illustratoruser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 12:40 AM
    How to publish illustrator website design
    Please help! I have designed a website in Adobe Illustrator CS3. How do I now publish it? Is there a way or can I migrate to Dreamweaver MX 2004?
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Apr 9, 2009, 04:28 AM

Illustrator will convert to html slices and you can upload webpage. Check illustrator help for how to do it.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 07:15 AM

Adobe Illustrator CS3 Tutorials

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website Design Lien Laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was contracted by a company that went out of business. The corporation we were doing the work for has our programming and has not paid the contractor and stated it was our problem to collect for the person how hired us. They gave the contract to the company that hired us and once payment is...

Website Front Page Design [ 13 Answers ]

I basically have zero knowledge on how to design web pages. I bought a domain name through Google and tried to design a front page through Google apps. I hated it and found it hard to make it look the way I wanted. I know how I want the front page to look and would like (if possible) to design...

Website Design [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to create a website and I am stuck with the overall design. I don't know whether to use CSS or plain tables. Is there any software apart from Macromedia that can the task easier?

View more questions Search