Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wooow66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 05:23 PM
    What is the name of this romantic/drama movie?
    OK well this is going to be a long one. This is a very very very old movie. Its about 2 couples that are in love but then a righ guy seems interested in her and takes her away in a boat of course the other guy is very upset. The rich guy likes women in a shirt that buttons up all the way till the neck he dresses her up in that. When the girl comes back the guy beggs her to know that nothing happened unfortunately she coulnt asure him that. Later on she leaves him for the rich guy. The other guy gets really depressed and beggs her to take him back but she doesn't. So then he gets a job and becomes rich himself. One day a party of rich people were actuoning a seal the rich guy tried to win the seal for the girl but then the other guy comes and bets a higher bet and the rich guy could not go further. The rich guy decided to move away and take the girl the truth is that the girl was still not over the other guy so the rich guy let her go and she went running to the other guy. There are still other parts but I think this is too much. It is a very old movie if you think you know it but your not sure reply and I will give you more information. Oh and by the way it's a romantic movie or is it drama I think its both.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 16, 2009, 01:08 PM
    The movie you describe bears an amazing parallel storyline to Indecent Proposal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, yet lacks the $1m proposal.

Woody's with Demi, Redford wants Demi, Demi's taken on Redford's boat, Woody want's to know what happened, Demi goes to Redford, Woody's upset, Woody bids all the money at auction for a hippo, Demi's back with Woody. The End. Romance, Drama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favourite Romantic Movie [ 48 Answers ]

All right, I have to admit I don't watch Romantic movies much in my life,LOL:D Anyone has any suggestion on any good ones that you really like, any recommendation? Thanks

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

Romantic movie quote [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is this quote from? "Hey handsome you look like fun, hop in?"

Romantic movie recommendations! [ 1 Answers ]

You guy saw Serendipity?? It's my all time favorite movie. I've never seen like this in my whole life. I know it's some kind of a ridiculous story though.:p Anyone have some movies similar to Serendipity? Whatever nice romantic movies... just let me know then I'll be glad! :) Thanks!

View more questions Search