Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 04:40 PM
    10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
    A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2009, 08:59 PM

Lol cute!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 09:01 PM

LOL! Good one for our lawyers:)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 03:07 AM

Very funny :D
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 15, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Good one. I heard a slightly more risqué version many years ago where husband number 10 was a gourmet, no explanation required! Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed up with my husbands friend I want her to get out of my husbands life. [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has go a friend, they have been friends for quit a long time. I am sick of her, you want to konow why? She used to email him email with some strong words, e.g. Hi sweetheart am missing you so much but I can't call you, please at least text me heavly love Lety. How are dear? You are so...

Want my son to have husbands name [ 1 Answers ]

My husband wants to adopt my son, he isn't the real dad, but he has been withme since my sons been born,we haven't heard from the boys real dad, my boy is 8 now and would love to give him my husbands surname please help

My husbands son [ 3 Answers ]

While my husband and I were broke up before we got back together and got married he was with a girl for 3 months. Well when he broke up with her she told him she was pregnant. Towards the end of the pregnancy she ask us if it was OK to put her B/F's name on the birth certificate because her b/f was...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Husbands [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a real bad prolbem. My husband of 12 years is a drug addict and I have never been one at all. He doesn't want to get help he doeant think that he has a prolbem. He knows that he should not be doing what he does but yet he still does. I tell him all the time that it really hurts me when he...

View more questions Search