Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LEZA Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Am I pregnant? What to do !
    I was due on the Sunday gone but haven't come on yet I did a test on the Monday but it came up negative have I tested at the wrong time? I'm normally regular with my due dates and I'm wondering what to do now? I have been getting a lot of signs of pregnancy but I know its very similar to how you feel when you are due on but I was feeling like this nearly a week before I was due on so I'm really confused and don't know where to go from here.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 02:31 PM

Wait a week from the time your period was due and use first morning urine for best results.
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2009, 05:41 PM

Many factors can cause you to be late. Wait a week as advised and test again. How much time passed from when you had sex and your period due date?

Apr 9, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WebsiteSolution View Post
    many factors can cause you to be late. Wait a week as advised and test again. How much time passed from when you had sex and your period due date?
    Well I was due on 5 days ago now and the last time I had sex was 6 days ago, is that's what you wanted to know? I did have unprotected sex a few times with my partner before this as well.
    mrs pc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LEZA View Post
    I was due on the sunday gone but havent come on yet i did a test on the monday but it came up negative have i tested at the wrong time? im normally regular with my due dates and im wondering what to do now? I have been getting a lot of signs of pregnancy but i know its very simular to how you feel when you are due on but i was feeling like this nearly a week before i was due on so im really confused and dont know where to go from here.
    I'm having the same issue!! But I'm 12 days late and I'm on the pill!! I'm having all the symptoms but a negative test. Dr says to try again after 14-16 days something to do with the hormones not been strong enough because the embryo is so small, well that's if I am pregnant. We weren't trying but now its on my mind all the time and I'm exited now!!

Apr 13, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs pc View Post
    im having the same issue!!! but im 12 days late and im on the pill!!! im having all the symptoms but a neg test. Dr says to try again after 14-16 days something to do with the hormones not been strong enough because the embryo is so small, well thats if I am pregnant. we werent trying but now its on my mind all the time and im exited now!!!
    Hi I'm glad to see your excited I've just found out over the weekend that I'm pregnant and I'm very happy, so just wait to do the test and hopefully you will be, I know what your going through its horrible not knowing and just wanting to know if you want any more info just let me know good to talk to someone helped me loads x
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:18 PM

Congrats!! Very exciting! Fingers crossed for a smooth and enjoyable pregnancy... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Can primroseoil really help u get pregnant

View more questions Search