Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 11:34 PM
    If you've written many songs, I'm sure that you can write another one.

How about writing one about a love, friend, relative or something that you like to do?

Here is the link to a thread where I'm currently working with a girl who's 16. When we're done, she should actually be able to play her song!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ve-330210.html
    i_luv_blink182 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Sorry... im not that helpful.. I hope and pray no one has depression
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_blink182 View Post
    sorry...im not that helpful.. I hope and pray noone has depression
    Hi, i_luv_blink182!

People in similar situations and experiences can often help others to feel better about themselves by sharing with each other ways that they use to cope with how they've felt and what they did to help themselves to feel better.

There is strength in numbers...

Thanks!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:07 AM

Helping other people and doing creative things are a good way to feel better about yourself.

Magic can help too. Witchcraft (some call it Wicca, but that is just one version of witchcraft) is a religion that emphasizes spirituality and personal development. Many do not realize that "magic" is just one part of a religion that accepts all people. Devil worship is not even a remote part of it. Hurting others or animals is simply not done, ever. I accept those who worship the devil, as well as anyone else I may meet.

Spiritual development in the form of learning to accept others of differing beliefs, while adhering to your own, is a radical concept for many to wrap their minds around. I think that many of us are depressed because we judge or feel judged. So yes, magic can be helpful and creative too.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 18, 2009, 01:50 PM

Magic cannot cure depression. It can HELP to prevent it, but magic is no substitute for medicine for professional help.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 04:57 PM

Hi again, Bree-Anna!

I haven't forgotten about you! i_luv_blink182, I would love to work with you on something, if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 10:56 PM

Yes it will but also remain calm.
    Even the Darkest Hours of the times solves things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search