Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goodforyooh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 07:37 PM
    social security card
    1. A person who cannot write his or her name and can only sign the application with an x needs to have __ witnesses, who need to __________.
    2. what type of proof is required for a duplicate card?
    3. acceptable documents for proof of identity include? I need 10 documents.
    4. unacceptable documents for proof of identity include? I need 5 documents
    5. aliens must have unexpired documents issued by the dapartment of _____.
    6. aliens are eligible for security numbers for vaild, work related reasons? True or false
    7. social security applications with evidence documents must be taken to local social security offices in person? True or false
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 09:32 PM

You can find all these answers at the web site for Social Security in order to do your homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Certificate different last name from Social Security Card [ 7 Answers ]

I hope I'm on the right forum for this question and I really hope someone can help--I went to the DMV recently to file for a address change on my license, the DMV told me that since the name on my social security card didn't match the name on my license, I would not be able to update my address and...

Replacing Social Security Card [ 6 Answers ]

I'm starting a new job on Monday and I can't find my Social Security Card. Does anyone know the process for getting a new one? How long does it take?

I suspect someone I know using my social security card. [ 1 Answers ]

To whom it may concern. Recently my social security card was stolen. I kind of suspect someone who is living in the same house hold is me. I suspect this person cause this illegal to be here. And I'm a citizen. Now I reported my social security stolen,but now this pwerson just stated working at...

How Can I get a new Social Security and ID Card which was lost [ 3 Answers ]

A while ago I had my wallet in my pocket and it was taken to the cleaners. I later discovered that it was missing. The cleaners said they didn't have it. This is when my aggravation began. All of my information was in there. The most important pieces were my Photo ID and my social security card....

View more questions Search