Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hjcskc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 06:45 AM
    Test your skills!
    How about this,hard drive works in one laptop,won't work in another? OK< another hard drive works in number two laptop won't work in the first laptop?
    Laptops are good... :eek: :mad: :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2006, 06:46 AM
    What do mean "won't work"? Is it recognized in the BIOS? Cab you hear it spinning during boot-up? Do you get Windows error message?
    hjcskc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 09:13 AM
    Hello,yes it spins-up,the first hdd is hitachi 12mm the second is 9.5 ibm tsar.
    You cannot run the 9.5 ibm in a t20 so on.But the 12mm will work in the t20 so on. If you jumper it nothing!! take jumper off,shows on screen>no hdd attached! Is this standard with IBM?IT seems 12mm is the only hdd for t20,23.
    :confused: hair pulling time?laptop-mad...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Test [ 2 Answers ]

This is a test

Improving Guard Skills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about 5'11/ 16 Yrs / 128lbs and played on Freshman Team last year. I played the #2 Guard and Small Forward.I was a starter at the 2 Guard. I am coming into my Soph. Year looking forward to playing at least as a JV player. I have a decent jumper from mid range to 3pt arc. My competition is...

Cross-over skills [ 7 Answers ]

It has long been recognized that skill sets from other sports can aid and enhance one's main sport. Does anyone have experiences to share related to using skills learned from other sports to enhance their main sport?

View more questions Search