Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutekish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Current unethical business case studies
    Hi, I need some current case studies on businesses doing unethical acts. Within the last year or two.

Thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 11:09 AM

If you watch the news ,you will see that some very big companies have received bailout money when they misappropriated peoples funds.
    Start with AIG.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:22 PM

Bernie madeoff or something like that he's always in the news

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business studies [ 2 Answers ]

hey could you please help me find the advantages and disadvantages on the following structure hierarchical/pyramid, flat and matrix. Much appreciated thanks zoe :eek:

Unethical Business practice [ 1 Answers ]

I had worked in a start up Firm a decade ago for a year + in Bangalore (India), but I was not being paid for my services. They issued me a Certificate that I worked there for the duration but did Not pay me any kind of compensation. The agreement was they Would allow me to work on their...

Unethical dhs case [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: My case began when my exwife went down to the Oklahoma DHS and filed against me for non support of my daughter. I then ask for a court date in writing. Before I got a court hearing the OKDHS seized my income tax return. My new wife filed an injured spouse form and got 1/2 back. I had my...

Linking, but not legally, a current business to a bar [ 3 Answers ]

My family runs a billiards store and we are looking to branch out and open a pool hall/bar. Does anyone know if we can link the two businesses together by name, but legally keep the retail business safe from any lawsuits running a bar may incur?

View more questions Search