Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Apr 7, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Password change
    Hi there well the problem in that I have just come back from a 4 month tour in the falklands islands and my laptop does not seem to remember the password if I type it it it sez its wrong but I have used the same one for a long time and I use it in a few places and it workes but the weird thing is that after trying the password about 12 times it let me in but now when I go to change the password to something els to check it will not recognise the password again. I know you cannot say how to get round them or anything like that I am wondering if anyone knows how to get my password back that I had or see what it is I don't want to turn my laptop off as it might no let me back in again. It is Windows vista home premium and I am in a bit of a jam but I don't want to take it somewhere to get the password wiped.

Hope you can help thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 08:54 AM

Try Control Panel/User Accounts/Change user Accounts, Select Account to change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change admin password through limited account [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have window xp installed on my PC . I made limited account for other and made my admin account password protected . But now I forgot my admin password . How can I change administrator password through limited account

I need to change my password [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: I just don't know if it's my router than needs changing or my network. It really doesn't matter because I can't find any place to do it, nohow. I DO find a place on my network page that lets me change my wifi network from or to private or public. When I first chose private, I entered...

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

Password change forms [ 1 Answers ]

I secured a form in my Access database with the following code: Private Sub Command48_Click() 'Attached to On Click event of Command48 Dim strPasswd strPasswd = InputBox("Enter Password", "Restricted Form") 'Check to see if there is any entry made to input box, or if

Change the administration password on my DI series router? [ 1 Answers ]

DI-525 router: need to change password.

View more questions Search