Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meetingmind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Business research
    Define the distinctions between primary, secondary, and tertiary sources in a secondary search
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 09:52 AM

Hello:

I LOVE homework.

Primary is first, followed by secondary, and tertiary is third.

But, if it's the result of a secondary search, then the primary would 4th, secondary would be 5th, and tertiary would be 6th.

That'll get you an "A".

excon
    tpeters235 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 01:47 PM

Describe any current or past news events related to wage inequality in the automotive

Industry
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

Hello t:

Like I said, I LOVE homework.

Let me see here... Recently the gubment asked the union to lower the workers wages... That made it more un-equal.

That ain't as good as my first one was. You'll only get a "B" if you hand this one in.

excon
    sexyl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 10:22 AM

Assume you are a manufacturer of small kitchen electrics, like hamilton beach/proctor silex, and you want to determine if some innovative designs with unusual shapes and colors developed for the european market could be successfullymarketed in the U.S. market. Wha qualitative research would you recommend, and why
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 13, 2009, 10:25 AM
    Sexyl, was excon's response not clear enough.
    Maybe this announcement is clearer: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Apr 13, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meetingmind View Post
    define the distinctions between primary, secondary, and tertiary sources in a secondary search
    Is this the answer

Apr 13, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Sexyl, was Excon's response not clear enough.
    Maybe this announcement is clearer: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    No I did not understand because I wanted to know which qualitative research I supposed to use

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Market research for a janitorial business [ 2 Answers ]

:cool: I live in louisville Kentucky and Im in the process of starting a janitorial business part time. I do not have enough money to hire a market research firm. Where else could I get information on demand and market conditions for commercial cleaning in my area ?

Business Plan & Research for the you.S. Stone tile market [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a resource to better understand the potentiality of the marble tile market in the U.S. We are a marble quarry that is considering investing in a tile line to produce such tiles but I need to find qualified data that would support this investment. Thank you for any lead or...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search