Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcandybabex160 Posts: 68, Reputation: 4

Sep 11, 2006, 01:24 AM
    (confused + stressed) was the love of my life
    Hiya I got a new boyfriend called anthony who's 18 and been going out with him for 2 weeks and 3 days, 2 days ago my close guy mate (who I really loved but only fancy him abit now but have a boyfriend) anyway my close guy mate asked me out I thought he was joking but he said "whats if i told you i fancied you" I was so shocked and then he told me he did and asked me out he knew I had a boyfriend and said dump anthony for me cause I am the love of your life. I told him I don't love him just like him. So my close guy mate said he will give me time to think about it.
    I have known the close guy mate for 3 years and anthony (my boyfriend) for a month so I don't know what to do.

I'm so confused and stressed out and I don't know if you remember james
    The guy who I really liked well he is so jealous of anthony and flirts with me and I can't help flirting back.

Am I a bad girlfriend?

I told anthony about my close guy mate asking me out and told him I would never dump him cause anthony really loves me and we have slept together and everything and was his first (second for me) and he has told me he loves me to my face and wants to look after me be with me forever (he even said he wanted to marry and have kids with me which scared me) james said his too clingly. I know james is jealous and my close guy mate must be.

I just don't know what to do to be honest.
    I'm confused and stressed!

Please help me as soon as possible!

Thank you x
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2006, 04:29 PM
    How about forgetting about all the guys and concetrating on an education, work, school etc.

You certainly do sound confused and to tell you the truth I don't think you need either of them right now.

You can't make up your mind so rather than string them all along your probably better of with no one and concentrating on the aspects of life that will improve you as a person.

Take the stress and confusion out of your life and worry about other things besides boys.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Ill reply to you similar to the way you did in holly's post... ahem...

"interesting converation thingy. any new topics?"
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2006, 06:49 PM
    Well, first of all you and Anthony are getting way too serious way too fast. You've gone entirely too far for knowing each other only a month. And it sounds like you're ready to contemplate getting just as serious just as fast with your "close guy mate." Wow, talk about life in the fast lane! That may work well in the career field but in the field of relationships you're only going to get burned and very badly at that. Frankly, I wouldn't be so quick to dump Anthony just like that for this other guy. But by the same token I wouldn't get so serious so soon with Anthony to the exclusion of all others either. You need to play the field, with Anthony, this guy mate and others, for a good long time. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure and heartbreak.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xcandybabex160

i told anthony about my close guy mate asking me out and told him i would never dump him cause anthony really loves me and we have slept together and everything and was his first (second for me) and he has told me he loves me to my face and wants to look after me be with me forever (he even said he wanted to marry and have kids with me which scared me) james said his too clingly. i know james is jealous and my close guy mate must be.

i just dunno what to do to be honest.
    i'm confused and stressed!!

please help me as soon as possible!

thankyou x
    Boys shouldn't be your main worry and stress.
    There are worse things in life (in the future) that will stress you out and confuse you too. Just learn to get on top of these things by the decissions you make in life.

I know you don't like to be told that you are young, but you are. Don't let these issues worry you now.

I mean this Anthony said he wants to marry you and have kids just after you first slept together and, do you believe him?

Sep 12, 2006, 01:13 AM
    Of course I believe him you seriously don't know this guy his amazing he treats me well, looks after me, cares for me a lot and worries about me a lot and loves me loads. I think he is abit obsessed but that don't even matter to me. I do want to keep anthony I know that now cause his the only guy who will treat me well and care for me more then the other guys but I still don't know what to tell my close guy mate (me and my mate was talking about the close guy mate yesterday and how to tell him in a nice way that I don't want to dump anthony for him) and james has a girlfriend which is his ex yaya so that's good for me cause he will get off me back although he said his not happy with her and that stuff.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 01:54 AM
    Ok then you've answered your own question.
    Just don't be too naïve.
    Naivity is abit dangerous sometimes, just keep your eyes wide open.

Did he tell you he loves you right after you slept together?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2006, 05:38 AM
    After a month your already talking marriage and kids? Your confused by another guy asking you out? James is hitting on you too? You should be confused. Yes you are a very bad girlfriend. (YOU ASKED) You are not ready for a serious relationship. You need a good look in the mirror and something besides boys in your life.
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2006, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You need a good look in the mirror and something besides boys in your life.
    We've mentioned this before but get totally ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by xcandybabex160
    i think he is abit obsessed but that dont even matter to me.

No one should obsess about anyone it causes serious problems.

Jan 8, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Listen I am happy in this relationship with anthony I have been with him for 5 months now, well 4 months, 3 weeks and 3 days :P but still I am real happy and no he didn't tell me he loves me after when we slept together he told me before way before and now we have had sex like about 32 times now and I isn't pregnant, so please let me be happy cause this is the bestest relationship I have ever had and I'm happy and so is he and my family love him and his family likes me and I want to be with him forever and he does too. His not like other guys, his caring, treats me well and looks after me, he comes shopping with me every Saturday even thpough he hates it he still comes with me, cause he loves spending time with me. I only love him and mates with my ex boyfriends. Sometimes I'm real mean to my boyfriend but I don't mean to be but he still loves me for who I am and keeps saying nice things to me and buys me loads of things I got loads for christmas :D we are made for each other if you saw us together cause all his and my mates said we were made for each other seriously and he hangs with me and my mates as well. He trusts me and I trust him. I see him like everyday acept sundays and mondays, but we talk on the phone for an hour which is wicked! I got a job at a office been there for about 5 months now and its great, I work in the office and I got my own reading club thing there as well, I help them to read and I get £60 a week for now which is wicked! I only go to work on tuesdays thursdays and fridays so its nice to have mon wed and sat and sun off. My boyfriend has day off colege on wed so I see him all day on wed and sat and then see him on tue after work thur and fri after work which is great. I'm still on my holidays seen him a lot on the holidays. I'm real happy so please don't bring me down and WE Isn't USING EACH OTHER FOR SEX TRUST ME I SHOULD KNOW :) I love him and he loves me.

So thank you for all your help but I don't need any more help I'm happy. Thank you!

Love stephanie xmwahx
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2007, 05:55 AM
    So thank you for all your help but I don't need any more help I'm happy. Thank you!
    The last post from here was September 11th, Its not like we have been bothering you so what was that last post about? Never mind, if your happy so are we so Good LUCK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?

Love life [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I am madly in love with my boyfriend. We have been together 4 years but he broke up with me because he is unsure of how he feels. We broke up once before and it was him who came after me to get back together. This time he is staying in contact with me saying he misses me but he is in...

Love Life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

My love life [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My name is Susan and I would like to know if anyone wilIl be coming into my life in the next month or 2 :)If so will this relationship last? What's ahead of me in the next 2 years. Thanks, SUe

View more questions Search