Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Apr 6, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Flirting at work
    I know that workplace romances only lead to trouble, but there is a girl I work with that it very flirty with me, but I'm not sure if she's teasing. I really like her a lot, but I'm not sure what her intentions are. If she's teasing, that's just cruel. I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for her, but it has happened and I'm very confused. Should I just tell her not to be a tease? I don't think I should tell her I like her, fearing that she IS just teasing and I would create a uncomfortable work environment.
    humble10 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2009, 05:29 PM

Hi, I agree with you, most workplace romance lead to trouble. If things got serious, and the relationship failed.You will still have to see each other everyday at work, and that can be painful and uncomfortable and that might interfere with your work. Do you think it's worth the risk?
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 7, 2009, 12:35 PM

This is a very dangerous situation. If you want to keep your job you should ignore the flirting.
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Apr 26, 2009, 04:12 PM
    It would be a bad idea to start a relationship with co-workers or act on the firting. It creates to many problems on and off the job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he flirting or not ? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year. Although we have been together for 7 years. When I first met him I found it very difficult that he was still very good friends with all his ex girlfriends, even going as far back as his ex girlfriends from his early 20's. They are all in contact. ...

Flirting or what else? [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't really know which topic to put this question in, but I guess this will do. I work at a restaurant and there is a guy there who I flirt with and he flirts back. I always grab him and tickle him and he always tries to spill my drinks, etc. However, we are NOT trying to date or anything...

My g/f's flirting... [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him? Thanks

IS this Flirting ? [ 11 Answers ]

A guy walks over to a group of guys and one girl and says to HER " These guys will get you in trouble " then she flips her hair back and giggles??

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

ok, i know how to flirt a little :o but I want to get this guy, who is my best mate....but i dunno how to flirt properly without looking stupid, can anyone help me?

View more questions Search