Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oohitzkrizten Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father
    Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino montalvo. He is cuban , light eyes like me he must be in his fortys. Please I need him in my life.. me and mom don't get along and haven't since I was 13 she never let me look for him. I live with friends. And I tried looking for him buh they always charge me.. I've been on every site buh don't have the money for it..
    :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:27 PM

Please don't post your email address. Replies will be posted here, not sent to you privately.

Someone who can help you will come along.

(There are several, one in Florida. Do you have a middle initial?)

Apr 6, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by judykaytee View Post
    please don't post your email address. Replies will be posted here, not sent to you privately.

Someone who can help you will come along.

(there are several, one in florida. Do you have a middle initial?)

No I don't. Im sorry I just called his old job at sergios in kendall and the manager hasn't seen him for a couple of months he says if anything he will call me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:51 PM

Is Kendall near Miami or West Miami? I find that name in both cities.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 6, 2009, 02:00 PM

Do you know his approximate age?

Apr 6, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by judykaytee View Post
    is kendall near miami or west miami? I find that name in both cities.
    Well kendall is miami.. And west miami is in miami.. also..

Apr 6, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gem_22205 View Post
    do you know his approximate age?
    No I know he was older than my mother.. And she just turned 40 so I'm guessing around there

Apr 6, 2009, 02:03 PM
    JudyKayTee is absolutely correct. A marcelino montalvo (age 46) moved from West Miami, FL. To Miami, FL.

Apr 6, 2009, 02:09 PM
    judykaytee is absolutely correct. A marcelino montalvo (age 46) moved from west miami, fl. To miami, fl.
    Yes I knoe.. Buh they don't give a number or anything..

Apr 6, 2009, 02:10 PM

One of these listings may or may not be associated with him. marcelino montalvo:

Apr 6, 2009, 02:15 PM
    one of these listings may or may not be associated with him. marcelino montalvo:
    Yea I just called nope not them buh I have a feeling its close because I spoke with the lady and she said a couple of years ago they called looking for him too.. Buh she said nope...

Apr 6, 2009, 02:35 PM

Have you contacted any other family members who may know of his whereabouts? It appears he may have resided with family members for a period.

Apr 6, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Have you contacted any other family members who may know of his whereabouts? It appears he may have resided with family members for a period of time.
    Really I don't now anyone on his side of the family. My mom never let me. And as for my mother we are on bad terms.. its so hard for me to find him.. I just want my father. It hurts me every night. I'm not giving up. Thank you so much for trying to help me find him.. I wish I knew his family so this would be much easier

Apr 6, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oohitzkrizten View Post
    really i dont now anyone on his side of the family. My mom never let me. And as for my mother we are on bad terms.. Its so hard for me to find him.. I just want my father. It hurts me every night. Im not giving up. Thank u so much for trying to help me find him.. I wish i knew his family so this would be much easier

Well all my hard work is paying off I found my abuela his mom.. Im on hold as we speak to speak to her... Hopefully this is the last of my journey

Apr 6, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Very good. Let us know how things work out for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's not the real father. [ 3 Answers ]

my x boyfriend decided to put his name on my baby's birth certificate,he is not the real father,and he knows he's not.. now he just got out of jail and was a heroin addict... He wants visitation rights now,we have been living with my new boyfriend for 9 months and now he calls him daddy,what are...

Real father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 17 and my twin and I would like to find our real father. We live with our real mother and her husband has adopted us. We would like to find him, we know his full name but that's it and from the interne we believe his married we would like to know if you know any sites that doesn't cost...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Looking for real father [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the real father of a male child born in Rhode Island on 11/27/1995. The child was born of a married woman that is now divorced. At the time the child was conceived she was married but this pregancy came from a one night stand or affair at a bar? I need help on where to start...

View more questions Search