Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Hi!. my dream...
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time.
    I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at ease one way or another.
    I have been reading a book about possitive affermations lately so I have no idea if maybe this contributed in fact I don't see how it could... hang on I'm rambling... OK, sorry.
    Last night I had a very real detailed and visual dream.
    I drempt that a woman who was a teacher and three boys, who were her students did some kind of satanic ritual, but the teacher managed to convince these boys it was an indepth part of there religion, I think it was catholic but it may have been something else. Anyway she somehow got this girl on an alter in an abandoned part of the school.
    All three of the boys were in love with this girl and the teacher was jelous so she told the boys if they did tis sacrifice of the girl she would love them.
    This part of the dream actually came toward the end of the dream, before this I dreamt that some one was trying to investigate this murder of the girl... had managed to get to where the murder took place but couldn't find any evidence...
    Am I crazy??
    Is my brain telling me something about me, or could this be real??
    I'm sure I'm off the wall, but if someone could reinforce that it would be great!
    FUNNY INTRODUCTION HAY! :)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Sep 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
    That is some intro Chen... and um, and welcome to AMHD?

I don't for a moment believe positive affirmations contributed to this dream.

Dreams are mostly bits and fragments of things we think about or observe but in a subconscious way in our waking life. Its like a bin somewhere fills up and while asleep, we empty it. I occasionally have dreams that solve real problems or come off as prophetic but they have never been of a nightmare quality nor about strangers.

And this isn't something that indicates you are crazy since real crazy people never ask if they are crazy, simple, huh?

So, dream all you like... it can't hurt you. You might even enjoy a book on dream analysis too, just a thought?
    randomperson34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:55 AM
    Maybe you should write a book about this story.
    Some people get their writing inspirations from dreams.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Old and archived thread where the original poster has never returned.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search