Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayDoTx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Shaved arm rash!
    I just shaved my arm today and now its got razor burns it hurts :( I'm putting vasline intensive care aloe vera on it does that help? &how long will it take to get rid of it looks nasty :( Thanks x
    Holistic Doctor Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 6, 2009, 06:38 PM

Aloe vera cream or gel will speed up the healing process but you need to take care to see that the skin doesn't get infected, in which case you would need to take anti-infective measures as well.

Normally, it would heal within 5 days to a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women with shaved heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of an old :confused: movie about WWII where five Dutch women are punished by their town for sleeping with the occupying German troops by shaving their heads and then running them out of town? They then join the resistance movement and most of them are killed.

Why do men like women to be shaved? [ 30 Answers ]

I like the shaved feeling myself... but I need a little strip to feel like a woman and not a little girl... Is that cool? And does anyone know the best way to shave(not wax) that will last??

Shaved or natural? [ 30 Answers ]

My friends and I have always wondered what guys prefer while engaging in sexual intercourse: shaved pubic hair or natural?:confused:

View more questions Search