Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlesrh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Tooth ache
    I have a molar that hurts really bad. It feels like someone pulled a tooth out of me. What can this be? I don't have sore gums, they are not red and not swallen. It is just my tooth hurts bad. I take really good care of my teeth. What is causing this and how can I make the pain go away? I have done everything.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 03:56 PM

We cannot diagnose the problem with your tooth here, sorry.
    Some of the causes could be:
    1. A tooth with a large filling may be dying. Usually you will have discomfort when biting on it or to hot foods or drinks.
    2. You may be grinding your teeth or clenching especially if you are under a lot of stress.
    3. If it's an upper molar and you have a head cold or sinus problems this could cause pain.

I'd recommend you see a dentist and try taking some Advil or Tylenol in the mean time.

Good luck.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Apr 7, 2009, 07:23 PM

Go to the dentist
    Runner822 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 04:22 PM

You could try to also look in your mouth or have someone else look in it for you to see if you have a cavity. To me it sounds like a deep cavity if that is the case you need to see a dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

My teeth ache [ 15 Answers ]

My teeth ache anytime I do a lot of jogging or running. Not like a sensitive tooth pain. They ache all over. Anyone know what it is or can it be fixed

I have a very bad tooth ache [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best tooth ache pain reliever? I tried orajel.

Home remedies for tooth ache pain? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm wondering if they're any little tricks that can be used to help ease the pain associated with a tooth ache. I have been to see a dentist this past Monday (Nov 10th) and was prescribed an antibiotic for the infection around my right upper wisdom tooth. I have many more appointments to go to...

Can tooth abscess cause stomach ache or pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have an abscess tooth with draining out of my inside gum into my mouth. After having the abscess, with very little pain so I did not know it was an abscess, I started to get a stomach ache especially at night. I am going to the dentist Tuesday for a root cannel fix and re application. Does...

View more questions Search