Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobthebuilder12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Implied consent law
    I was arrested for dui and fail to implied consent law. I have medical problems. I only thing that I wear about is that law. And losing my driver lic. So what can I do to beat that
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder12 View Post
    so what can i do to beat that
    Hello bob:

Hire the best DUI lawyer you can.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 09:11 AM

So were you drinking or is it a false charge due to illness or medication - ?

And why did you refuse the test?

If it's yes and because you were intoxicated, you will lose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I bound by implied promise to sign a lease in CA? [ 2 Answers ]

I've told a potential landlord (via email) that I will meet with them on a particular day/time to sign a CA lease, pay deposit, get keys, etc. Since then, I've found another, better place to rent and don't want to proceed with landlord #1. I have paid a $500 holding deposit to landlord #1 and...

HIPAA Law and Implied (Verbal) Consent [ 1 Answers ]

If someone comes in requesting you to send information to someone else and you don't have the patient sign a written consent is this against HIPAA policy, especially if what you sent was only generalities and no medical specifics? It was only done to give the patient more time to accomplish...

I need implied nudity photos [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for someone to take implied nudity photos of myself. I have a couple delicate tattoos and I would like some black and white photos for my bedroom walls. I am located in the Tacoma, WA area... if anyone knows anyone please let me know!

Implied warranty of habitability [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently rented a home in Cape Coral with my boyfriend. My lease started on the 1st of July through Remax. While living there for 3 days I have experienced that something was wrong with the plumbing system. All the fecal material came up in the toilets, showers, even in the sinks. The...

View more questions Search