Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricky_singh7878 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 07:32 AM
    How can I gain weight?
    How can I gain weight?I am to slim that no clothes fit on me
    1081Cloudy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 07:38 AM

Take some of mine(ha ha). What are you eating? Pasta, Rice, foods with lots of carbs, and protein drinks. I think might help.
    scorrpeio Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 01:45 AM

Me too have the same problem...

Even if I go to Gym & eat a lot, no visible difference on my body... :(
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2009, 09:28 AM
    a buddy of mine who played college football was naturally slimmer... the only way he could put on size was by eating all the time and working out all the time. If he didn't eat all the time, he wouldn't have ever had the size needed to play ball, and even then, he was on the smaller side for his position.

he seriously hated eating food... he had to eat so much, so often.

and my roommate in college had a metabolism that was 4x what mine was... no matter what he ate, his body shed it with little effort.

if you are going to the gym, what are you doing? For size you should be doing fewer reps (6-10) with a higher % (80-85%) of your single rep max weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to gain weight and can not do it. I eat all day long and still can not gain weight. I feel sick all the time. Would you please help me to gain weight

How do I gain more weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Im a teen that has skinny arms and I want them at least to have a little bit more fat in them or muscle because I always wear sweaters so people won't see because they always talk about my arms and how skinnky I am.So please help me before I go to high school!

Weight gain [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rescued a severely malnourished shepherd type 6 month old puppy. He lived his whole life in a very small crate, he has the hair rubbed off his shoulders from trying to stand in it and his ears don't stand all the way up (but they are better after two weeks). He has been vet checked,...

Gain Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am on a mission to add 10kg's of weight to my body, I need suggestions on what type of food to eat and to know whether there is any medication I can take to make the process easier. If I gain 10kg's, I want to start body building and improve myself image. :cool: Any help is much...

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 15 on December 22nd. I'm a male, 6 feet, 1 inch. I'm quite tall however I'm only 130 pounds. My parents both doctors don't have time to take me to a gym to work out plus they said that I'm too young to go to the gym. My mother carried me to a gym after I begged her about 2 months...

View more questions Search