Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahood2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Going ahead one class
    I want to take a test that will test me out of sixth grade math. Where can I take it?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 12:01 PM

It may depend on the school you are at... many times a change like that will be from a teacher recommendation. Often teachers will place a student in a higher, or lower, level of a subject to meet that student's needs.

If you are finding that the sixth grade math is too easy, ask about having some more challenging material, or perhaps going to a seventh grade class for just that one subject.
    500015190 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
    I don't no I want to take a test to skip the 7
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 01:09 AM

Hi, ahood2016!

I agree that asking for more challenging material would be appropriate here. When I was in the fourth grade, I remember a student in out math class who was allowed to work ahead on his own in the math book.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shall I go ahead with this? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm involved in an online relationship with a guy significantly older than me (I'm 23,he's 38)and from a different culture.Needless to say,he's a gem of a guy.. but there are issues which I may have to solve-my parents(they're very very conservative),thinking about the age difference and kids and...

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Should I Go ahead or not [ 10 Answers ]

OK,this is something like a very unusual story.4 years ago someone broke my heart and I was really devastated then .and I thought I would never get a girl like her in my life. But 3 months ago there was a girl I met I fell for her at the first sight.She is kind of my student.I told my colleague...

Getting ahead [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old since last month... I do alphabet and color books with him, but am wondering how far should I excpect him to get? I want him to be right on when starting preschool. But I don't push him and we don't do a lot of "school work".

View more questions Search