Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donna Chaos Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 08:48 PM
    A good place to find a good wig?
    I like to wear wigs... my question is, does anyone know anywhere to order good synthetic or real wigs? I used to wear one all the time years ago, but it was a gift; I can't find anything I like... this is the one, a friend gave me years ago... idk what brand it was, but I'd love to find something like this again. Dark brown with blond highlights, bangs and long spiral curls, and a latex, flesh-like part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images

Hallyinme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 03:49 AM
    I always go to www.mycosplayclub.com They have many cosplay wigs available for purchase and prices are usually low.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is a good place to vacation? [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to plan a trip for the end of this year, but I don't know of any good places that would be fun to stay at for a week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Legalzoom.com a good place to sign up for LLC [ 3 Answers ]

Is the web site Legalzoom.com a good place to sign up to change to an LLC or should I go through an attorney. Can you just call the Secretary of State MN and sign up and register that way or do you have to have legal papers for that.

Where is a good and cost effective place to advertise? [ 4 Answers ]

In the greater Pittsburgh PA area. Where is a good and cheap place to advertise a commercial cleaning franchise opportunity? We've used employment guide but are looking for other avenues to help get people from the surrounding areas like Greensburg, Butler, and Washington PA. Any ideas?

Where is a good place 2 lvl up in maplestory? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lvl 27 warrior and I'm kind of stuck, so if anyone has a suggestion, it helps.:)

A good place to get a puppy [ 5 Answers ]

We from SanAntonio Tx and looking for a Staffordshire bull terrior does anyone Know were there is a good place around there and maybe a rough estament?

View more questions Search