Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorte1813 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Apr 5, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Parole in Illinois
    My husband was in on a parole violation and the board told him they would re parole him he would be out in about a week. He called and said they would just call that the day he gets out and tell me to come get him that day does anyone know if this is true? And how long do u think it will be till his outdate?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 07:22 PM

Depends on the violation, and who told him, and if they were telling the truth, he could go back for his entire sentence, if the violation was very very minor ( then why did they even lock him up) but they can keep him a week, two weeks a month, what ever they want
    Shorte1813 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Apr 5, 2009, 08:33 PM

They already told him they are reparoling him and he would be out in a week the parole board said this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole vilolation in Illinois [ 40 Answers ]

My husband was arrested on a parole vilolations all he did was accidentally step out of range. But his p.o. is saying that he was out of range 11 times for 4 hours at a time this was when he was when he worked over at work and I have the pay stubs to prove it. I get to go to the parole board...

Parole DUI [ 3 Answers ]

Actually I'm on parole so the judge no longer has jurisdiction. I'm just wondering if it's up to my PO whether to violate me or not

Parole DUI [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on parole for over two years. My sentence is scheduled to end in 2011. I got a misdemeanor DUI on 10/21. Is it up to my PO's discretion to send me to jail or is she simply obligated to do so?

View more questions Search