Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pny76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Brown circular ringworm-like rash
    I have a brown circular ringworm-like rash with a white border slowly growing below the backside of my penis head. It doesn't hurt it just itches slightly from time to time. I didn't think it was serious so I continued to have sex with girlfriend but she doesn't have any outbreaks or symptoms of anything. Can this be some type of fungus? I haven't had any pain urinating, oozing blisters or discharge. It has been about 7 months now. Any idea of what this could be? I bought an over the counter anti fungi cream that seems to be drying it up slowly but I have been using it for 2 weeks and the rash is still there. Thanks!
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Apr 5, 2009, 10:33 PM

It can be a bunch of things. Why haven't you gone to your doc yet?
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Apr 7, 2009, 04:58 PM
    It could be a condition called "Lichen Planus". Plug it into a search engine and see if it looks/sounds like what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ringworm won't go away [ 22 Answers ]

Help! Help!Help! I contracted ringworm from my new kitten and I went to the doctor who put me on one cream, which really did nothing. Then another cream, which seemed like it was curing it but then suddenly stopped working!! My ringworm is virtually coming back with a vengeance!! I have tried...

Treatment for Ringworm [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter just started Day Care and has contracted a patch of ringworm on her cheek, with some fine bumps around the area. It has been confirmed by her doctor that it is ringworm. She recommended Lotrimin Cream 3x a day. However every thing I have researched about Lotrimin is...

Possible ringworm in guinea pig [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what over the counter medication can be used for a guinea pig with possible ringworm? Thanks

View more questions Search