Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hogansandy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 05:00 AM
    Leep procedure and bleeding
    I have recently had the leep procedure done at hospital for abnormal cells of the cervix. It had been 11 days since my surgery and I am still bleeding, not heavily, wondering how long the bleeding will last. I was menstruating at time of surgery and the doctor did not use the paste afterwards to stop the bleeding.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2006, 06:12 AM
    You really should contact your physician to find out if this is a common problem, since you were on your period.

You say you were menstruating, but you do not say where in your cycle you were, was it the first day? Then this might be normal. Was it your last day? Then you should contact your doctor.

Anytime there is an unusual amount of bleeding you need to contact your doctor. You may get a lot of responses here, and a lot of advice, however we are not doctors and for something like your health you need to find out if this is normal for you.

Please call your doctor on Monday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

Eviction procedure in Kentucky [ 5 Answers ]

I work in a family resource center and have a parent that has not paid their rent for the month of August. Ky law allows for a "seven day notice" to be given when rent is unpaid. The parent has received this notice by which she has been informed of the landlord's intention to terminate the lease...

Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange? [ 12 Answers ]

My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old......

Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange? [ 2 Answers ]

My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old......

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

View more questions Search