Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    podarillu1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Foreign language speaches
    Hi,
    I am working in pharmaceutical nustry as middle level. I have to address the clients from US, UK, switzeraland etc. I have a problemm in understanding their language in phone and in person. I want to improve. I request you to suggest some online education sites to help in this issue preferably some speaches of foreign guys to understand their languages.
    englishspeaking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 08:39 PM

Speak french in 30 days
    Free french speaking Courses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if community language is my national language [ 1 Answers ]

Australian community language Urdu is my national language. Now, please tell me in this case if I want to claim these points what documents are required? Even I am native Urdu speaker.

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Foreign language course [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/ madam .I like to study GERMAN LANGUAGE in distance education,tell me if there is any institute offering FREE,or else by paying.Please tell me by providing details regarding this.

Best way to learn a foreign language. PC Program or Class? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to learn Spanish.. I have a couple of ways to do it.. I have some computer programs, a audiobook on my Ipod, and I could take a class at community college. Also my ex girlfriend is native in spanish, so I guess she could help me along with a couple of my friends. Anyway I don't want...

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search