Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manojrpillai28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Preparation of galvanizd surface for painting?
    How to prepare a galvanized surface for painting?
    mypaintbidfree Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 07:11 AM

Hello Manojrillai28,
    If you are talking about bare galvanized substrates. 1st cleaning use vinegar and water rinsed well. Allow to dry, use a good quality acrylic primer (do not use oil) and top coat with a acrylic enamel finish.
    MyPaintBid,free estimate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparation for painting knotty pine table [ 15 Answers ]

Kitchen table is made of knotty pine. Top finish is rather worn and because the wood is a soft wood, you can read everything anyone has written on the table (kids homework). The rest of the table is in good shape. I believe the top of the table is a pine vaneer. Would like to paint the entire...

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Wax preparation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to do leg waxing at home. I want to know how to prepare wax at home. Celineangeline

View more questions Search