Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msp79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Weekly reader selection about the day the sun refused to shine
    I am trying to recall the name and author of a children's book that I once owned. My parents had purchased it through the weekly readers club. It was about the day the sun refused to wake up and a band of animals including a hedgehog go to knock on his door to wake up the sun. Any ideas?
    krem2lin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 10:03 PM
    I am looking for the same book

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a 1970's Weekly Reader Book [ 5 Answers ]

This book that I absolutely can't remember the name of was about an old lady that lived in a Victorian old house and had a pet alligator or crocodile. All I can remember is she sent a note by this alligator through a flood to someone in a town far away. That's all I can remember except visuals...

Looking for children's book from weekly reader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Back in the 80's I was in the weekly readers book club. I'm looking for a book that I think was about a young boy who was suppose to be delivering bread to someone but get stopped a couple of times on the way. The pictures are what I really remember they looked like they were drawn with...

80's children's book Weekly reader [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book I owned. It's about a girl whose best friend is a boy- for about the first chapter. They like playing Monopoly all day in the house when it's rainy. But over the summer he goes off, I think to camp, and starts to make other friends. Other boys. She is left...

View more questions Search