Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Is this just me being a teenager?
    I feel so stressed, and so cut off from all of my friends! I feel like I'm pushing them away by telling them how I feel and I've gotten to the point where I don't realise my feelings until I've said them. Over the past few months I've become different from how I used to be!
    I've been feeling sick for the past two weeks, but also very hungry (it's odd) and today I feel so depressed because I found out my uncle and aunty are splitting up and I REALLY don't want that to happen.
    I feel so lonely even though I have friends that practically worship me, they always tell me I'm pretty and that I'm wonderful and won't ever say anything horrible about me even if I think I'm being a cow; Only two of them have ever fallen out with me. Is that strange?
    Recently I've been started being more and more open about my feelings and emotions and I have only realised how sad I really feel, it's like I'm insecure or something.
    Usually, I would sum up how I'm feeling through out the day and fix it so I'm happy all of the time, but since I became closer to my friends I've been able to discuss it with them and I'm no longer the eccentric happy person I was a few months ago!

Just now, I burst into a fit of tears that lasted only 30 seconds, and it wasn't the normal crying I do; this time I was hiccuping and making a noise. I'm totally freaked out now.:(
    I hate this so much. I wan't to go back to ignoring reality and being happy again, the way my friends like me, the I like me!
    Do I need therapy or something?
    sanorah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 03:53 PM
    Sounds a lot like PMS. You can be honest with your friends but be care full you don't want to be too honest. Some things are better left unsaid. Im sure you don't need therapy you're a girl and most of us are very emotional.

Apr 5, 2009, 03:19 AM

PMS?
    I've been bestfriends with these people for almost 3 years, I trust them with my might and they tell me the same =] I have no reason to keep secrets from them, none at all. We don't judge each other but we state ourpoints of view and have a banter but that's all.
    I felt really weird when I tried to say someone hurt my feelings, it was like a movie when a guy tries to say 'feelings' and stutters and mumbles. I thought, as a girl, I'd be better at talking about them...
    (I'm happier today after crying last night)
    R-J-S-InLove Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 03:37 AM

Why are you thinking so much??

I feel you are perfectly fine... Don't take yourself sooooooooooooooo seriously dear, love yourself you are young and you are special.

As for sharing your feelings, why don't you maintain a journal??
    Write down whatever you feel, share your deepest emotions your silliest thoughts with your dairy...
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 07:42 AM

First off, you DON'T need therapy.

Second, take life as it comes. You are still young, and too young to think you are ruining your life with your friends. You could have all made sisterhood-pacts to stay together forever, but chances are you will eventually drift apart. However, any of them who are TRUE friends will not be there to judge you or let what you feel influence them, they will stick with you and help you.
    That being said, you shouldn't have many big problems to make your life miserable at your age. Focus on your life: Your schoolwork, your future, and, most importantly, having fun while you're still young.
    You don't have too much to worry about right now, so live your life and have fun while you have the chance.

Apr 5, 2009, 10:25 AM

I have no problem with my friends at all. I trust them with all my might!
    It's just last night I felt so lonely and upset I didn't know why! And when I randomly started crying I was so confused...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being a teenager. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a teenagee girl, I'm 15. This questions to all people past their teenage years, it's simple really, all I want to know is 'how was your teenage years?' I'm just plainly curious. Things like friends, boy/girlfriends, first kisss, mood swings, how you got on with family, sad/happy...

Should teenager get married? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm curious because my 18 year old sister is trying to get married and I still consider her a teen.

I am a teenager with adhd [ 3 Answers ]

And it sucks... I know there is medication for it but I'm looking for a way to at least make it less prominent in a more natural way (no medication) I have trouble remembering things and concentrating, it would really help a lot for your help...

A really old man dated my teenager and what do I do? [ 55 Answers ]

I need help with this. I found out that my 17 year old went out with a 38 year old. Can't that man get in trouble for that? I don't think she should date someone that old. Do you think it is right for someone that age to date someone that old? Can people date someone that old when you are that...

View more questions Search