https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ze-344219.html
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:21 AM

It's still open, LOL!!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:22 AM

I wanted to do that... what is the real end... what happens if we just continue to post?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:23 AM

I was thinking the same thing? Will the mods close it? What happens!

Sarah
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I wanted to do that... what is the real end... what happens if we just continue to post?
    The mods don't like it. There's a reason why the thread is shut down at 1500 posts, something to do with the system overloading or some such thing.

Ben or one of the others will be by as soon as they can to officially close it.

What will happen if you continue to post? All posts over 1500 will be deleted which is more work for the mods.

In other words, no more posting. ;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 21, 2009, 10:46 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Handcuffed by Boring Job [ 10 Answers ]

I am at another one of those proverbial crossroads in my life. I'm in my early 30's, have a law degee (with almost $100,000 of debt), and have a 1 yr. old son. I spend my days at a job (non legal) that pays just enough to live on. I do not want to sit in a cubicle my whole life. But since I...

Do you install a 120v 15 or 20 amp receptacle ground up or ground down? [ 15 Answers ]

Does the code have any stipulations on ground up or ground down? If so Prove it. An I am not talking about local ordinances nor the authority having jurisdiction. Simply the NEC.

Blindfolded girl and do not break the circle. [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten the name of this movie and it has been driving me crazy literally for years! Please help my sanity! The movie is back in the 80's.. I think. It is about a group of kids you go into an old abandoned building.. church I think. They blindfold this girl, form a circle around her...

Being handcuffed by a police with no charge [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My friend invited me to his friend's house for swimming in an apartment. But he didn't have a key to enter the swimming pool, so he asked me to jump over the swimming pool fence to open the door to the swimming pool. Then someone saw me and called the cops. The officer then came ask for my...

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search