Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Blindfolded, handcuffed and on the ground. STAY DOWN!
    The Best Little House on AMHD has been held up! :eek:

It looks like Joux and Noux have gone KRAZY!!

We've got a long list of demands... well maybe not THAT long... but if they're not met, you'll never see your beloved Starduck or Sheriff Stringer again! Right now, they're ok; they've soiled themselves from fear but they're still alive... FOR NOW.

Here are our demands:

1) 1 Mill-i-on, trill-i-on Greenies
    2) An occasional "favor"
    3) Cherry-flavored Pez
    4) a Wal-Mart Gift Card for $43
    5) 2 bikes (1 red, 1 blue) with banana seats
    6) some kettle corn and 2 Cokes
    7) 1 pack of grape Bubble Yum
    8) 14 cat-eye marbles
    9) An official ACME anvil as used in Road Runner
    9.5) Play-Doh Fun Factory
    10) hmmmm we don't know if we need anything else... maybe an un-lucky bunnyrabbit's foot... hehehehehe

Here are some photos so you can see you precious Ducky and Stringy... look at the fear in that fowl's eyes... Now give us the goods if you ever want to see 'em again!

Don't try anything stupid... or the Bunny's next!

Best wishes :),

Joux and Noux
    Attached Images

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 11:09 PM

But, but, I'm the bunny!

This isn't good.

M, I need your help, we need to find Stringer and Starby asap, then we need to lock up NM, she's gone nuts!

HELP!! :(
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:32 PM

Hey there! Howdy! I'm the second in a thread in here!! That's the first time! Well, I'm not well known to the newbies, well, from the day I was so busy with school, LOL.

Don't worry Alty, you've got an unlucky foot? Well, you have three lucky ones, yes? Say the unlucky one cancels one of the lucky ones, you'll be only twice as lucky, instead of four times as lucky.

Oh, you changed your sig, nice one :)

By the way, where are Starbs and the others? You usually are fast on such threads...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 12:54 AM

Where the h*ll is the TP?
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 12:56 AM

Hey Stringer!!
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Hey Stringer!!!!!
    Hey there Unky, how are you? I haven't spoken with you in a long time bud. How's school going for you?
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 01:16 AM

I went to a new school, well since March, and all's fine for the time being, except for 1 teacher, who's boring to death.

How are you?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 01:28 AM

UNKY!! Where you been buddy? Do you seeeee what they are trying to do to me since you left? They've got me imprisoned and are asking for ransom! Do you think you can find some Bubble Yum Bubble Gum?
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 01:31 AM

Bubble Gum? Maybe... But I'm going soon. What for? If you really want one... then...

Ah yes, last update, (that f'cking telecom company) at last they told us that I'll have that connection on Monday.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 01:34 AM

Yeah, I was wondering! You had written, and we were expecting you back soon, but then you didn't come back! I guess you're at the library now then hey? I hope they get there on Monday! Damn internet co.'s!
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 01:36 AM

Ok, bye for now. See you all on Monday.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 01:37 AM

C'ya Unky! Have a good wkd.

I look awfurly scardeded in my mug shots! I hope they don't give me cement shoes and take me down to the river! Oh wait... I don't have feet! Wheeewwww... that was a close one!
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 01:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    UNKY!!!! Where ya been buddy? Do you seeeee what they are trying to do to me since you left? They've got me imprisoned and are asking for ransom! Do you think you can find some Bubble Yum Bubble Gum?
    Hey Duck! And what am I... cold cream of wheat?? If you look over to your left Duckie... that's me still looking for TP... still!:eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 02:01 AM

Now just why are you on a search for TP? Did you have a bad dinner Sheriff? Are they not feeding you right?
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 02:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Now just why are you on a search for TP? Did you have a bad dinner Sheriff? Are they not feeding you right?
    DUCK... (sigh)... did you read NM's opening statement??

1. You and I are the only 'detainees.'

2. We are both 'soiled.'

3. And I NEED TP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!... don't know what you are going to do...

4. DUCK ! It's not always 'bout you only.. hehehe

5. I'm bustin' out, making plans, it doesn't appear that anyone is offering to help us...

6. Don't alienate you only friend, I may not look back as I doin' my bustin' out.. hehehe

AND... if you don't get some sleep... you won't have the energy to run...

Yes... I still lub you, but don't make it a chore... sweety... :rolleyes::):p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 02:23 AM

Oh yes... well NM scared the shat out of me, and I was sliding around in shat and forgot to bring the TP! I don't have any legs after all Sheriff! It's hard to float around in all of this shat you know! :p Go figure... the Sheriff and the Duck now have to help each other out of here! Let's draw out our escape plan before the others get "down wind" of it! :D
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 02:29 AM

Ok... that's more like it Duckie...

Now, I am going to bed like a good guy should... can only get into trouble staying up late like this.

So you have all night to start thinking about GETTIN' OUR A**ES OUTTA HERE ! So, let me know tomorrow... K and we can refine your plans... hehehee

Good night now... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz eyes closing... still sittin' here... getting up now... walking towards my office door... up the stairs...

HI Marta!! What are you doin' up?. .Ouch!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 02:39 AM

Nitey night Sheriff! Careful... don't trip over that pile of shat on your way to bed... heehee! I will write up the plans. I fell asleep earlier... uuuggghhh... and now I have a sinus headache... so I have lots of time to formulate an escape plan! Sleep with one eye open Sheriff!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2009, 03:47 AM

Now that I'm fully awake, the Duck has a few concerns! I'm still a little groggy because Joux slipped something in my drink! Shame, shame, Joux! Joux and Noux have gone mad I tell you... absolutely maaaad! Just look at Noux's picture! It says it all! And then there is Joux! He fully admits his madness! HELP!. SOS! (send our socks)

The circus is missing it's CLOWNS! Crayola is missing some crayons! They need to be stopped! They have us in a torture chamber, and they are threatening to file down my beak if I talk, and take away the Sheriff's pants! This can't turn out well! They've even threatened our bunny! I can only imagine what they will do to our little Chicky!

Which reminds me on a joke. A duck, a bunny, and a chick walk into a bar, and run into a Sheriff... the Sheriff says... can I see some ID? We don't serve drinks to ducks, bunnies, and chicks without ID! The Duck says... I don't have any pockets to carry ID. I am just here wading for a ride. The Bunny and the Chick say... we know Hef!

Sorry... best I could do! LOL! Boooooo! Groner!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 04:25 AM

Cute, but don't think your humor will persuade us to let you go...

(Oh yeah, I'm watchin' you little Ducky)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Handcuffed by Boring Job [ 10 Answers ]

I am at another one of those proverbial crossroads in my life. I'm in my early 30's, have a law degee (with almost $100,000 of debt), and have a 1 yr. old son. I spend my days at a job (non legal) that pays just enough to live on. I do not want to sit in a cubicle my whole life. But since I...

Do you install a 120v 15 or 20 amp receptacle ground up or ground down? [ 15 Answers ]

Does the code have any stipulations on ground up or ground down? If so Prove it. An I am not talking about local ordinances nor the authority having jurisdiction. Simply the NEC.

Blindfolded girl and do not break the circle. [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgotten the name of this movie and it has been driving me crazy literally for years! Please help my sanity! The movie is back in the 80's.. I think. It is about a group of kids you go into an old abandoned building.. church I think. They blindfold this girl, form a circle around her...

Being handcuffed by a police with no charge [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My friend invited me to his friend's house for swimming in an apartment. But he didn't have a key to enter the swimming pool, so he asked me to jump over the swimming pool fence to open the door to the swimming pool. Then someone saw me and called the cops. The officer then came ask for my...

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search