Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 02:56 PM
    How to post your liveshot through webcam into Facebook,etc?
    I saw my friend posted a live web cam shot of her and her husband. The web cam frame was included and it shows if it was taken from Skype or YM, username also shows. My friend doesn't want to tell me how she did it.
    alishap Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 10, 2010, 07:10 PM
    You don't even have to be on Skype to do something like this. There are applications on Facebook now that allow you to video chat. I always use "Video Chat Rounds", and there is a button right on top of the screen that takes a live screen snapshot! There are a ton of cool activities and effects on the app too so you can play with the photos you are taking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I connect a nonmac webcam to Mac webcam? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop that has a webcam, I want to know how I can chat with a friend that has a mac computer. It hasn't worked so far, can I?

How to use mic on my webcam [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I bought webcam that had a built in mic.. how can I set it so I can do online blogging with my cam?

Webcam help [ 1 Answers ]

I pluged in my web cam and the computer sees it and then this window pop ups and says add a hardware 1.I press next 2.then you have (2) choises -install the hardware automatically - install a list or specific location I choose the first one 3. and then they...

View more questions Search