Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2009, 01:58 PM
    On-line astronomy class
    I just found out that I need to take 6 credits of courses to continue teaching the high school class I have taught for 10 years. Does anybody know of an astronomy course that I can take online from an accredited program?

Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dglennware View Post
    I just found out that I need to take 6 credits of courses to continue teaching the high school class I have taught for 10 years. Does anybody know of an astronomy course that I can take online from an accredited program?

Thanks
    Is there a community college in your area? Other colleges or universities? I'd start there to find out about such a course and how you can become a student or student-at-large.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 02:06 PM

Also, the Teaching Company has many college courses available on CD or DVD. Would your h.s. administration accept something like that? They are available through public libraries or for purchase. See their site for more details about content and price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christianity against Astronomy? [ 21 Answers ]

I want to know why was christianity against astronomy?

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

Career in astronomy [ 1 Answers ]

I am BSC (IT) student and have interest in astronomy.Can I go for it after BSC(IT) or another way to take this line?

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Colleges realted to Astrophysics, Astronomy and Aeronautics [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Jeya. I am a software engineer working in bangalore. I have a great passion for astronomy,aerospace... My ambition is to pursue masters degree in some reputed college in US. Can u suggest me some??

View more questions Search