Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funtastic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Late 70s or 80s horror/sci-fi movie
    Hi there :)

I've been looking for a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. I only have 2 vague memories of this strange picture, but I'm hoping one of you may have seen it.

The movie seems to take place on possibly the moon or Mars. It was on some kind of barren planet. I remember 2 characters, a man and a woman running from some kind of evil robot that seem to like to salvage human body parts to make their own. One memory I have of this strange movie is the woman character being horrified to see a robot 'wearing' her friend as it closes in with either a saw or a drill as she's pinned against a wall. I remember the robot having the appearance that it was staring, as I suppose no eyelids were salvaged.

At one point in the film, as the characters are out on the surface of the planet, one of them deploys a kind of self-building temporary shelter, colored white or gray, which they briefly hide inside.

Lol, weird..
    Anyway, please help me find this film if it exists! :)
    I almost have a feeling that this is some weird nightmare I had when I was a kid, lol.

Cheers!
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Apr 3, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Sorry I don't know the name of that movie but it sounds brilliant, I hope someone here can help you out as I would not mind looking for a copy online.
    Osageman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 03:13 PM
    I am not sure but it could be "Saturn 3" from 1980. It starred Kirk Douglas, Farrah Fawcett, and Harvey Keitel.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Apr 3, 2009, 07:01 PM
    I have Saturn 3, but the part "salvage human body parts to make their own". And "woman character being horrified to see a robot 'wearing' her friend as it closes in" are not in that movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 12:37 PM

Sounds like the lamentably awful Moontrap from 1989 with Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

Late 1980s horror movie ? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was young,and can't remember the name of it.It was about some kids maybe going to camp and there was some kind of hairy monster yhat was attacking them. I really need to know the name of that movie someone please help

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

Horror movie, late 80s [ 5 Answers ]

I got an email from a friend on Myspace. She's looking for a movie. I have no idea what she's talking about. Here's her email to me. If anyone can figure this out, I'd appreciate it: So, I have been trying to remember this movie from like the 80's or 90's... its like a stupid horror movie...

View more questions Search