Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Working and living in ireland
    Hoping someone can help. I want to move to ireland for 6 months or so. I don't really mind what kind of job I do but will obv need a flat too, so flatsharing may be an idea.
    I just don't know where to begin
    Location? I don't know irealand. Want somewhere that's a bit out in the country but is very close by to city centre live styles.
    Flats? How do I find a flat mate that I have never met before
    Rent? I've no idea how much council tax and things are or where is expensive to live

Any help would be sooooo great

Thanks x
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2009, 11:35 AM

Hi,

Ireland, great city in ireland is galway and prob the best city in ireland in the summer. Its 1hour from connermara and hope of the real irish experience.

Accommadtions: Daft.ie : Property for Sale in Ireland, Overseas Property, Property to Let, Houses to Rent, Accommodation Sharing, Parking Spaces in Ireland (Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast) this will help you with all types of accomadtions anywhere in ireland.

Tax: well if your working its 20% tax rate, there are discounts if you make less, also 6% prsi I think.

Job finding is difficult in ireland right now, but if have qualifications should be easy.

Best of luck

B

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My name is Jen and I have just recently graduated high school. I have decided to put off my college plans in order to pursue my dream of living in Ireland and learning it's culture... however, I have searched online and talked to a few people without any luck!! I am not looking to do a...

Working in NY, Living in NJ - No W2 for NJ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, If you live in NJ and work in NY and did not receive a W2 for NJ, how do you file taxes for NJ. (There is no income at all from NJ) Thanks, Santa

Living in NJ working in NY? [ 1 Answers ]

What foms do I fill? Do I have to fill a New York state return?

Living in WV, Working in VA [ 1 Answers ]

I am contemplating taking a job in Virginia. However, I live in WV. Will my employer withhold WV tax and if they don't, how do I have them withheld? Additionally, how do we handle this when we file our annual tax returns? Will I have to file a return for both WV and VA? :confused: Thanks...

Living n Nj and working in Ny [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just move to Jersey City, NJ and I work in Manhattan, NY. I would like to know what taxes do I pay to NY and what do I pay to NJ and what is the by-weekly percentage taken off for each one of these deductions. Thank yoou

View more questions Search