Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Travel Document for asylee
    I'm asylee, how many times can I use a valid travel document (valid for one year)? Can I use this document for one, two, three or four trips overseas while the document still valid?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:19 PM

What do you mean by "travel document"?

If you mean a passport they are usually valid for 5 years in Canada and I believe 8 years for the US (dont recall exactly) and I'm sure other countries in Europe would have them valid for several years also.

A passport (again if that is what you mean) does not have a limit on how many times it can be used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asylum and Travel Document questions [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have 2 questions and I thank anyone that will help me out. I first will give a brief overview of my situation. Last time I entered the US was in 2000 as an international student with F-1 visa (no residency limitations). Since then I have studied and have received A.S. B.S. and an...

Refugee travel document USA-refusal [ 1 Answers ]

I am an Albanian Refugee, living in the US. My green card was wrongfully denied. I applied for a refugee travel document. Can they denie me this travel document because my green card was denied?

Naturalization through Marriage and Travel Document [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I obtained a green card through marriage, my spouse being a U.S citizen. However during my conditional permanent residence my husband travelled abroad for a temporary job and I followed him after applying for a travel document. I spent 8 months outside the U.S. I am now an unconditional...

Travel Document and Sailing Permit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for a travel permit and I left the US, then I received my permit from the US embassy in my country. But when I looked at the travel document it says that I have to apply for a <sailing permit> before I leave the states. I was surprised since the only requirement that I was told of...

View more questions Search