Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varlyna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Advantage travel network
    Who has advantage travel network and do you like it? Varlyna
    fowler6103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Hi Varlyna: I bought into TAN several years ago and have no regrets. However, the free garbage they use to lure you in is completely and utterly worthless. If you buy it, buy it for the product. The properties we've used were great. Only once were we disapointed so, like they told us in the beginning, you get a free week to replace it with (and we did). They have an "Excess Inventory" list too. This is a great deal if you can plan & leave on a trip w/in 6 -7 weeks it's ideal. We've been very happy. Don't listen to travel agents about how bad it is. I'm not saying all these things are legite, but this certainly is. Just a hint... it's a hard sell but hold out. Our "presenter" started us out at $14K but we held out for $4K. One of our friends held out for $3800. Have fun!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 11:56 AM
    This has been discussed: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...not-63146.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel Advantage Network (TAN) scam or not? [ 52 Answers ]

I have recently been stocked by a subsidiary of TAN called Sunshine Vacations because I signed up to win $50K. My husband and I finally responded to their repeated calls. We were offered a "free" 3 day/2 night vacation, including air and hotel, to Orlando, Las Vegas, or Reno. I was just wondering...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network(says none available)network isgood [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network (says none available) network is good I have another that is working fine. I

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

View more questions Search