Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pkuenzle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Ok: dinosaurs and creatures (90's)
    Ok first movie I can't remember: A boy has all these toy dinosaurs and then somehow they come alive? I just remember his house being really nice and the dinosaurs like playing with his remote control car. Ehh?

Second: Ok so little creatures that were really cute, in like a pet store? And the humans there had a third eye on their forehead? Ok, I sound like I'm on drugs but that's what I remember... cute monster things, and a third eye that possibly shot a laser.
    pkuenzle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
    Ok, this is great. I just looked up Pet Store/Shop on imdb and hey! There was the weird movie I remembered! AND THEN, at the bottom it was like "movies you would also like..." and I clicked Prehysteria and BAM the dinosaur movie. How did imdb know that I had seen BOTH of those and LOVED them? Funny.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2006, 07:44 PM
    I knew prehysteria, but what was the name of there other movie? I'm interested.
    Was it pet shop?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Dance Hit [ 3 Answers ]

I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's . Here's the link http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF So if anyone remembers the title/artist

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Why were dinosaurs and giant sloths so large? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: This one has driven me mad for years and this recent discovery hasn't helped 'Scientists found evidence in Scotland of a water scorpion that was 5.2 feet long and about 3.2 feet wide. The monster lived about 350 million years ago.' My questions are simple - why were animals in...

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

90's song... what is the name [ 3 Answers ]

Here are some of the lyrics from this song. Behind the boathouse I'll show you my dark secret I can promise you You'll stay as beautiful With? Skin And? Hair Do you want to be...

View more questions Search